Monday, December 14, 2009

Artwork 2000- Present




Are We Knot the Same ? 6F'x2f' 2010

eXXon,2007 I've never considered myself a knee jerk liberal, HOWEVER, some of the shenanigans by our government/BIG ass business [ seems like the same entity any more] have put my teeth on edge and motivated me to change a lot of my subject matter from naval gazing personal oddities to "What th' f^%ks going on here ! ?" National and world politics.



I Have Sent You Three Messages
2006  6 ft x2 ft



America Terrorizes Itself
2004 Oil on wood with darts

I mean how can you defeat terror? Kill every person on the planet that doesn't like us ? The Dalai Lama had it right when he said that America was reacting out of fear not out of strength. And fear will destroy you.









The Holy Ghost & Two Friends  

2007 6f x 2f





Crop Circles Explained
2009

Not that the painting lives up to its name, nor do I believe that aliens are actually producing these. However, after looking at some examples of this phenomena...some images like this came to mind.



Crop Circles Explained in the Hurricane Mode
[work in progress]




Crop Circles: Who's Shouting At Who?



1 comment:

  1. Amazing Article, Incredible writing style. i really liked the way you represent the content.
    sap institutes in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete