Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mother Russia Meltdown i.e. The Greatest Hit






" an unmistakable, no-holds-barred masterpiece."


1-20-2010 Arts writer Doug Utter, writing for CLEVELAND SCENE



The latest revision of Mother Russia Meltdown. 2012



Mother Russia Meltdown 12'x6' oil painting
1-20-2010 Arts writer Doug Utter, writing for CLEVELAND SCENE ,
describes my Mother Russia Meltdown painting as follows:

Wince's most ambitious painting, in process since 1994, is the 12-foot-by-six-foot "Mother Russia Meltdown. The work is a fantasia on the theme of the former Soviet Union's collapse and an unmistakable, no-holds-barred masterpiece. Designed something like folding money from another planet, it blends hundreds of images in a punkadelic Sistine vision of imploding one-world culture, hovering around a central image of a baby with Medusa hair.
Thanks Mr. Utter





Another detail shot...Yes that is me...my head going through a nut bar , naturally...poor baby !

2011 painting based on a character in the painting Mother Russia Meltdown : "Uncle Sam Jesus"
Now you can have two icons in one ! Saves valuable worship time !

2011 painting based on a character in the painting Mother Russia Meltdown: "The Insanity Clause." No, sorry kids, I don't have any candy to give you...but if you want to buy some armaments..."
2011 painting based on a character in the painting Mother Russia Meltdown: Monkey See, Monkey Doo"

4 comments:

  1. nice one ! ! looked liked readed ! all the wayy nice post… keep it up will visit again for such kind of this post !burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    odisha real estate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness
    I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete