Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Upcoming Shows


Feb. 4 - 25th- 2012
featured artist : HIVE GALLERY
729 S. Spring St. L.A. , California

My paintings are always on display in Columbus Oh. at Alana's Fine Food and Wine N. High St. open every Wednesday- Saturday. 5-10
 
 Oct. 26- Nov, 3rd 2012
Participant in Monster Apocalypse a Halloween themed show held at Piranha Shop Seattle WA. 
 
 February 3- 26th, 2013
  Hello sunshine ! 11 of my artworks will be on display at  downtown L.A.'s  The Hive Gallery and Studios 
729 S. Spring St. LA, CA 90014

4 comments:

  1. Excellent weblog here! Additionally your website a lot up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink on your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol.Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    facilty management

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. scary costumes

    ReplyDelete